Words that flow...

Words and images - powerful elements of our everyday life. Most of the time we take them for granted, but sometimes something happens to make you aware of how important they are... and how thankful you are to have the opportunity to use or appreciate them. Here lies some of my words and pictures (which are untouched apart from cropping, unless I've said otherwise) - Please add your words to mine, and leave a comment. Thanks for visiting!

29 November 2010

Peace #4

Today it felt good to help someone who didn't ask for help, but wanted it.






(oh, by the way, I know the first and last
photo are blurry, but I like that...I thought
it kinda looked like it had been painted :-) )

© Annelisa Christensen 11:58 pm

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

6 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 6:59 pm, Blogger Akelamalu said...

That is a good feeling. :)

 
At November 30, 2010 9:52 pm, Anonymous Willa said...

Hello,
I featured your blog because you made it to my top 3 commenter for November. I used the image from your header because I see you have no badge.I hope you don't mind. :)

 
At December 01, 2010 12:06 am, Blogger Annelisa said...

Yes, Akelamalu...it was. You know how you sometimes don't like to offer to do something because you don't want to seem interfering? Well, it was like that. But when I offered, the help was then gratefully received, so feel good about it now :-)

Hey there Willa...I am curious, and will come over to yours to find out what this is about :-)

 
At December 01, 2010 9:50 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Annelisa

Regarding your comment on my blog - no, it was not you who left the "questionable comment"! It's not brief comments I have trouble with, it's unfriendly ones! Though, I am now over the whole episode!

I love this whole series of photos. That time of day when the sky is that precious shade of blue and the trees or buildings are silhouetted against it. So beautiful.

PEace,
Gina

 
At December 10, 2010 6:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TY for your visit and kind comment on my blog! Yes, we had a peaceful Thanksgiving and hope to have a Christmas like that too!
Your photos are really beautiful--they make me feel peaceful and happy, both at the same time. I like that :)
Blessings,
Aimee

 
At December 25, 2010 5:33 am, Anonymous nelson said...

i love blue skies... very nice pics...

i thought i have commented here before... better lae than never :)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home